Licensed Electrician for Electrical Code Violations Corrected in Montgomery County, PA
From circuit overloads and incorrect wiring sizes to hardware upgrades and damaged connections, Linc Electric can get your unsafe or hazardous home or building environment back up to code. We’ve been providing electrical code violation corrections to our local customers for over 25 years in Bucks County and surrounding towns.
Call us today at either (215) 342-4353 or (610)853-8293 to schedule service.
Common Electrical Code Violations in Montgomery County, PA
Your home may have violated one or many electrical codes. Common electrical code violations that require professional service include:
- Faulty electric panels
- Safety violations
- Overloaded circuits
- Electrical hardware upgrades
- Damaged or exposed cables
- Poor electrical connections
- Exposed wires
No matter what the violation is, Linc Electric is here to help.
Code Correction Services in Montgomery County, PA
At Linc Electric we provide a wide range of electrical code violation correction services including:
- Identifying and labeling circuits in circuit breaker box
- Correctly grounding electrical equipment
- Insulating exposed wires
- Replacing or removing exposed wires
- Fixing reverse polarity circuits
- Reducing overloaded breakers
- Adding more circuits or outlets
- Properly securing wires
Schedule Your Safety Inspection Today!
Schedule your electrical safety inspection today to make sure your home is code compliant.